Re: [PyrNet-L] lost dog

----- Original Message -----
From: Deanna Low <dancem99@hotmail.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 11:27 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] lost dog

> This is with a heavy heart and through tears that I ask anyone who lives
> near Peyton or Calhan, CO to be on the look out for my darling dog BEAR.
Don't know what
> the first thing I should do tomorrow is. I will put an ad in the paper and
> call the vets and the rescue. Does anyone have any other suggestions>
Thanks for the shoulder to cry on.  Deanna

Yes, Deanna they often come back on their own. I hope this will be the case
for your Bear! I would call your local humane society and put them on alert
for your boy. I would also call the local law enforcement and give them a
description of Bear and contact info for you. Do you have a local TV
station? Maybe they would let you go on the air to put out an appeal for
people to be on the lookout for Bear? I will keep you and Bear in my
thoughts and prayers and hope he will be returned to you safe and sound!
Please let us know how it goes?
Marie McFarland and Beau lying at her feet