Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue?

Morning Pam, I have a call into Chris, and popped a note off on her
E-Mail.  It takes her awhile to get done with chores, she has over 100
rescue pigs, plus some hogs as well.  I happened to think about something
I read on our spay neuter clinic, and they are running a 2-fer right now.
 Two males would neuter for $25.00 and then the Rabies is $5.00  ea.
Would that be helpful to you?   I know you already have a long drive from
houston to Waco.  You probably have as good of a deal there too, I guess.
 Will be back in touch as soon as I hear something.
Thanks again.  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas