Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue?

Hi Pam, I hope you have heard from Chris by now?    When I got a hold of
her she told me that she and her husband had decided another puppy would
be better(?).  So I hope she wrote to you letting you know what she has
on her mind.  I apologize, will teach me to stay out of things.  She was
complaining about how much work Ida was having to deal with, Chris
herself had walked out in her own pasture to see what all the barking was
one night, and found herself surrounded by coyotes in her own field after
a dead calf.  Usually Ida is able to keep them on the other side of the
fence altogether.  One of her smaller dogs attempting to help Ida got bit
on the ear that night.  When Chris said she thought extra Pyr. help was
in order, I thought this might be a solution, rescue a good dog, and help
poor Ida with her work load.  If I hear of anyone else I will put them in
touch!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas