Re: [PyrNet-L] Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show

<< Can't forget it...always the worst time for me, no cable, >>
Right now our cable company is having a special -- expanded cable for
$9.95/month for 3 months.  So we subscribed, and it was "turned on" on
Monday.  However, I didn't know what channel USA Network was on, so I had a
friend tape it.  As it was, I was able to watch the rest of the Terriers, the
Toys and Non-Sporting breeds compete.  Can't wait to see the tape my friend
made!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC