[PyrNet-L] cunning

This is the home of letting them do what they like Kelley and I just love
that "who me?"  routine.  Yeah she's know alright and I'll tell you
something else, will I be able to do anything with Deana when she's got 6
Pyrs to back her up? I think not. So much for my little tactics of "getting
her to sleep" last time I was down south.  It's going to be ruined by an
over anxious elderly Pyr saying" Mummy why are you holding Deana's eyelids
down quietly with your thumbs?"  Or from the husband "Why are you reading
"the Teletubbies" in the dark without your glasses? Do Tinky Winky and
friends know what you plan to have happen to them?"  They'll find out!!  My
biggest concern is the way these Pyrs are going to behave with a 2 year old.
They are going to make me look like the biggest monster on earth with the
soulfull glances when she's taken away from them.  Just as well I don't have
any grandchildren in this country! I am expecting a lot of eye squinting, a
lack of being able to "move" out the way, a looking over of the shoulder at
"someone else" being asked to shift it!!  They are going to love a child
around and me too. I never grew up.
Jan
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans