Re: [PyrNet-L] cunning!!!

Yep, she knows!  Company's a comin', the gig is up, you can't fool her. (LOL)
Sounds to me like she's claiming her rightful spot on the bed in anticipation
of the guests arrival. (G)

So what I'd like to know is who else's Pyrs fake sleep in situations like
this?  I've had some real masters at that. Rick and I have spent many a time
laughing out loud together over Pyrs who will pretend to be asleep when you
want them to move off some piece of furniture.  If you watch real close you
can even see them kind of squinting their eyes shut like kids will do when
they're in bed and pretending to be asleep as they should be when they
actually are not. We are admittedly just horrible about training our Pyrs not
to do such things (like parking their dead weight on the couch or bed)
because we get tickled and start laughing so hard at their obviously
premeditated antics.

Kelley Hoffman
kshoffman@aol.com