Re: [PyrNet-L] cunning!!! and a slight deviation

> OOOHhh I do love the spread of our use of the language. It is great to see the
> NZ/Australianisms getting a lookin see. I usually refer to them as rodents in
> polite company and then something more than "outhouse rat" when I am peeved.

> She's as cunning as "an outhouse rat"

By the way for the uninitiated the out house is the loo, the thunderbox the
dunny, the great Australian outback etc etc etc

liz  (having a hard day and needed the comic relief a bit hot here at the
moment)
(Benson, Falcor, Blossom  the pyrs and Bella the Maremma)