Re: [PyrNet-L] Westminster

In a message dated 2/16/00 9:00:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< Gee, Joe, are you saying that someone has actually bred a
 flawless dog? Hmmm. Lovely yes, excellent quality, yes. But
 flawless? I think not. <vbg> >>

Of course your are correct.  This dog was one of the finest would be more
correct.  The point of the post was not my over enthusiasm in adjectives, but
the quality of the dog as a product of a superb breeding program.  Hope that
is not missed by my misuse and subsequent attention to my adjectives.

Joe