Re: [PyrNet-L] RESCUE: Pyr Rescue

PyrLove214@aol.com wrote:

> I know I will probably get flamed by someone for sending this to the list but
> anything to help this dog-- is worth the flaming.   I have no place for
> another dog.
>    Anyone out there got space for this dog?

I'm up here in MI, but I sent the note to some folks I know in Texas and others
in Pyr Rescue...hope this dog finds a home.

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, gentle little spaniel,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

To a dog: If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me.  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony