[PyrNet-L] Canine Nutrition

Hi,

I'm looking for a few suggestions on brands of kibble.  My girl, Daisy, has some itchy skin and smelly ear problems that seem to clear up when I feed her brands not containing corn, soy, beef, etc. (ok, just about everything).  Lately I have been giving her Hund 'N Flocken, a brand she really likes.  I read a posting on a brand comparison web site where someone thought that it caused her dog to produce more waste.  Indeed, I scoop the yard at the same time everyday and it seems to me there's a lot to scoop!  I have two pyrs and I scoop an average of 6 (forgive me) "piles" a day.  Is that a lot, or average for having more than one dog?  I'm concerned that if so much is coming out of the dogs, not enough nutrients are staying in them.  I have also tried feeding Daisy "home cooked" meals but anything other than kibble leaves her with loose bowels.  I would be interested in hearing from other pyr owners who cook for their dogs ... and also any recommendations on brands of kibble, especially from owners of pyrs that are sensitive to corn, etc.

Thanks!
Kim