Re: [PyrNet-L] Dukes dilemma

When the breeder was mentioned by someone I am sure it was only suggested
because all "good" breeders usually want to be the first to know, so they
can see about taking it back and re-homing the dog themselves, if the
placement didn't work out.  These are the breeders that really care about
their dogs.  Of course this doesn't usually apply to someone who just has
a dog, breeds it for the bucks, and takes no responsibility for the
breeding.  So asking about the breeder was a legitimate consideration
that someone suggested.  You should check to see what type your breeder
was!

It sounds like your daughter and family would do well to wait before
doing another dog, and in the mean time I am sure every one in your area
is networking to see if they can't help this dog.  Give the folks on the
list a chance to see if they can help.  It does take time.
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas