Re: [PyrNet-L] Dukes dilemma

Thank you Cindy for the support as that was my intention when
asking where the "Breeder" was in all of this. Sometimes,
responsible breeders are not notified about a problem for
whatever reason, and are not given the chance to do right by a
puppy they have produced. I'm sorry that I did not make this
clearer in my initial post about where the breeder was in all of
this. If not told about the situation, then how can a breeder do
the "responsible thing"? Since I have no idea who the breeder is
on this dog than I would certainly not hazard a guess as to
whether they were a "Responsible Breeder" or not. Personally, I
believe they have the right to be informed and given a chance to
rectify the situation. I'm sure that Rescue is aware of the
situation and is probably doing all possible to rectify this for
the dog
and the owners. My original post on the subject of the breeder
was not meant to flame anyone and I'm sorry if it was perceived
as so. You did the right thing I believe by coming to the list to
let everyone know there is a dog in need.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com