Re: [PyrNet-L] Lucky escape!!

Oh Jan I personaly would love to be surplus to requirements.

I hate visitors unless I know them very well and they can cope with the house.
For the first time in ages it has managed to get a spit and polish because I
have a potential client coming to talk to me about a contract.

Dogs will have to be sent to paddock, Cats removed from chairs, floors washed
from hair and drool where the two elderly gentelman have been hibernating in
front of the fan during our 35C days. Alpaca wool re gathered from a split bag
on the porch (Bella the Maremma) which was added to a bed. etc etc etc etc

I should just mention I have been going through hell in a business sense in the
last month in relation to an attempted buy out of my business and now a
liquidation.

But during this time we have aquired another Pyr  (Blossom ex Zoe) She is 18
months old and a great match for madam bossy boots Maremma.

I hope to have a minute to tell you all about her.

Regards Liz (Benson, Falcor Blossom and Bella.(M)