[PyrNet-L] Westminster

No Terry, like Lisa I don't think you are off track either.  What I have
found is those that stay in this Breed for the shortest time do the most
damage because they think of the almighty dollar and leave the messes behind
for others to pick up. And we are sill here because we were taught and
trained by those devotees in the Breed and we like to share our knowledge
with those who have the same commitment to the Breed and that would surely
apply to allbreeds?
Jan
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans