[PyrNet-L] seeking more advice

Finding myself in the same boat with a 14 week old puppy who has not been an
inside dog before and been through this twice before.  It does take time for
this continual pacing so stop and it's very wearing I know.  Can you
partition off part of a room so he can have that area. This is what I am
trying when I have the puppy inside and am putting toys in there for him
too.  Last night I crated him and he wasn't too keen on the bigger Pyrs
coming to say hello while he was crated. Shoe's on the other foot of course
when he's running outside and they are in their dog runs!!  Then he's Mr
Cheeky and wants to play with them.  Tonight I will shift the crate away
from where the other dogs are but I thought he might enjoy the company.  Was
pretty good for the first time in a crate apart from the trip.  It's the
interrupted sleep that's the worst then you don't know what they want and
neither do they because by then they are quite stressed.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans