Re: [PyrNet-L] Westminster

In a message dated 2/23/00 8:04:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< Wild members of the
 canid family  have a different  behavior pattern.  Almost across the
 board, domesticated animals behave differently  than they would if left
 alone in their own environment.  Cindy. >>

Dogs are domesticated now for several thousand years, except for feral or
aboriginal dogs, but when in the wild seem to behave in the "pack order".
Inbreeding does occur if it conforms to the pack order. We are talking about
dogs.  Not sure we can invoke other species as some proof with dogs.