Re: [PyrNet-L] Westminster

----- Original Message -----
From: <JGentzel@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Westminster

> In a message dated 2/22/00 8:14:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> tsheehan03@snet.net writes:
>
> << At any rate, most of The Crown Heads of Europe
>  had many skeletons in their attics, due to their own inbreeding. >>
>
> How would one go about proving that someone's acts are due to inbreeding?
> When the same acts are done by many others who are clearly not inbred.
Help
> me understand this legend we have all heard all our lives and how it is
> established to be genetic.
>
> Joe

> unsubscribe pyrnet-l

Joe:

One of the most noted conditions that Royalty suffered from was
"Hemophilia". This was just one of the results of their human inbreeding,
there are quite a few others. Please understand that I have the greatest
respect for you, your breeding program, and your bloodlines. This discussion
is (to me at least) not about the individual personalities of the people on
this list; rather, it is about the perceived crisis in world of purebred
dogs.