Re: [PyrNet-L] Westminster

In a message dated 2/23/00 9:14:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tsheehan03@snet.net writes:

<< One of the most noted conditions that Royalty suffered from was
 "Hemophilia". This was just one of the results of their human inbreeding,
 there are quite a few others. Please understand that I have the greatest
 respect for you, your breeding program, and your bloodlines. This discussion
 is (to me at least) not about the individual personalities of the people on
 this list; rather, it is about the perceived crisis in world of purebred
 dogs. >>

Yes, of course you are correct about Hemophilia.  The same would have
happened if two unrelated carriers of the hemophilia gene mated though.  The
inbreeding just propagated the bad gene.  Same happens in dogs.  When you
identify a problem you move away from it breeding wise.  My observation was
only in response to the Jack "the Ripper" reference.
<<
Also, regarding human in-breeding; are you familiar with "Jack The Ripper?"
One very creditable theory pegs him as a member of The British Royal Family.
That is the reason that The Vaunted Scotland Yard never solved the case.>>

I just wondered how you could tell that criminal deviant behavior like this
was due to inbreeding?

Joe