Re: [PyrNet-L] Success - already!

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Happy to report that after just a day and a half on the calming vitamin
>supplement and the valerian, my hyper boy actually:
>
>1) slept through the entire night last night
>2) went into his crate ON HIS OWN for a snooze this afternoon
>3) STOOD by me in the yard today ... no dancing around me, stepping on my
>feet, head-butting my arms, "body slamming" me, etc.
Fantastic! Glad the supplements helped, but  don't underestimate your own
love and commitment and the fact that your new boy is sensing that
already! Sounds like he will be a wonderful companion--maybe always with a
few quirks, but they'll come to be part of what you love in him!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose