[PyrNet-L] Success - already!

Happy to report that after just a day and a half on the calming vitamin
supplement and the valerian, my hyper boy actually:

1) slept through the entire night last night
2) went into his crate ON HIS OWN for a snooze this afternoon
3) STOOD by me in the yard today ... no dancing around me, stepping on my
feet, head-butting my arms, "body slamming" me, etc.

Today I did not have to slide my mattress back into place on its box spring
and this is my first slime and drool-free day since welcoming him to my
home!