Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog walks

"Ann K. Wetherilt" wrote:

> pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> > "dog
> >mail" as you called it?
> p-mail, we call it! And if we go a route we haven't traveled for a while,
> it can take half an hour to go a block. They *both* have to sniff and
> mark, Ivy not quite as frequently as Paddington, but often enough!

Shouldn't that be "They *both* gave to" read and leave a Post Script?

Just wondering.

When I can, I usually find a couple hundred acres of sagebrush to "walk"
Wolf.  Wolf ends up disconnected from some of the advance technology of
"pee mail."  Ah, but sometimes the simple things in life are just as
fun.  At least we can forget the leash.

Fr. Leo