Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog walks

----- Original Message -----
From: Leo McDowell <frleo@catholic.org>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog walks

> "Ann K. Wetherilt" wrote:
>
> > pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> > > "dog
> > >mail" as you called it?
> > p-mail, we call it!

Beau and I went walking today in the historic district of St Marys. He of
course acting as if the fate of the planet hinged on finding the exact right
spot to pee! And I just enjoying the nice weather and trying to get a little
gentle exercise after being down for three weeks with pneumonia. As we were
strolling we passed a local sidewalk cafe and ran into six elderly ladies
coming out of the restaurant. One of them saw Beau and her jaw dropped and
she stooped and gave him a big hug. She then told me how she had a pyr when
she was a  young girl and how much her dog Jeannie had meant to her. Her
mother was also with her and made over Beau as did the other ladies. They
even took turns posing and having their pictures taken with Beau and I. They
made me feel wonderful giving so much pleasure to a stranger. And of course
Beau ever the social butterfly loved all the attention and was giving
everyone his biggest pyr grin! It was  wonderful experience and made my day
to say the least!
Marie McFarland and Beau