Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Walks

We've always said that if you want to blend in and go unnoticed,
don't walk a Pyr! Funny thing is, in the town where we used to
live, walks always took so much longer because people would
actually run out of their hoses to come see the dogs. most of the
time when you walk around here, the people on the street give you
a wide berth. (not always, but frequently) Sort of reminds me of
Lucy from the Peanuts Cartoon. "Aack! Dog Slobber!"  BTW, my Pyrs
don't slobber. Took Bo quite a while to get used to the fact that
everyone did Not come running up to him. I think it made his year
when someone came to a screeching halt at the curb, ran out of
their vehicle and gave him a BIG hug. He wagged the whole way
home!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com