Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Walks

----- Original Message -----
From: ARIEGE <ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz>
To: Pyrnet Pyrnet <Pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 5:20 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Dog Walks

> Isn't it great Marie when people come rushing up like that and the Pyrs
just
> take it all in their stride. The lady who had owned Jeannie must've been
> delighted to see Beau.  This is one breed when you take out in public be
it
> just a walk, Pet Expo, Club events, anywhere, just draw so much attention
> and love it.
> Jan

I have finally figured out that there is no such thing as a simple walk when
you are with a pyr. A walk becomes an event! I have never walked my boy yet
where someone has not come up to us to tell me what a beautiful boy he is or
how impressed they are with what a good natured and well mannered boy he is.
As one of the ladies at obedience classes once said. "There is just
something magical about these huge white dogs!"
Marie McFarland and Beau