Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog walks

----- Original Message -----
From: <clhenke@juno.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog walks

> Marie, I loved reading your story ( and I do hope your feeling lots
> better too! ) about how happy and social Beau is.  It just made me smile
> as I imagined the delight he brought these ladies!
>
> My four are such happy souls and love people so much that I do get tired
> hearing people suppose that Pyrs. should be sullen or aloof.  > Cindy.
>
> Cindy Henke
> clhenke@juno.com
> Ennis, Texas

Hello Cindy! I would be hard pressed to say who was more delighted, Beau or
the ladies. I was not aware that people thought pyrs were aloof and
unsociable? I have never meet one yet who was not a love. I think Beau being
so starved for attention and love in his former home might be a big part of
the reason he so delights in love and attention now. I guess he is making up
for lost time! LOL!
Marie McFarland and Beau