[PyrNet-L] Chat: moved in

Well, we're somewhat moved into our new place.  Moved this past
weekend.  Part of the stuff is unpacked.  The dogs are enjoying
themselves.  Linsey and Bianca have claimed the tiled entryway as
their place to lay.  Sonny, true to form, found the master bathroom
and that's his place to lay.  They're building another section to the
subdivision starting a couple of houses over and Sonny hasn't
stopped barking at all the noises.  Linsey has met the neighbor's
kids.  They have dogs and mine have been sniffing the fenceline
getting aquainted.  When movers were picking up stuff from the old
place kids came over, are you moving, we won't get to see the big
dogs anymore, can we see them one more time.  The yard has
met with approval.....it's bigger.  Bianca walks around the yard and
just smiles.......she goes from one side to the other and just walks.
Past owners landscaped part of the yard and I'm wondering how
long that will last.  Sonny has already started gravitating toward
one section that he thinks makes a great place to dig.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Hutto, TX