Re: [PyrNet-L] Fighting?

<< Were both dogs Pyrs? >>

In our fight -- one was an intact female pyr and the other a spayed Border
Collie.  Although the BC was getting the decidedly short end of the stick, as
it were, she didn't back down!

And THANK YOU everyone, for the kind words of encouragement for Kes.  Just
called the vet's office -- she hasn't been operated on yet, and it will now
probably be after office hours.  Will keep you posted as soon as I know
anything.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC