Re: [PyrNet-L] Barking

<<  She does a lot of barking.  I know she can
 hear and smell things that I can not but lets get real here >>

Zoe (she'll be 2 in May) has started barking as soon as I let her out in the
morning.  She and Baron stay in the house with us at night, and unless there
is something really exciting going on outside, neither bark at night (Weird
-- isn't it!).  As soon as I let them out at 6:00 am, Zoe runs off the porch
barking -- I mean barking none stop.  It's as though she's announcing to the
world that she's up and on guard.  Fortunately, all our neighbors are a bit
of a distance off.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC