Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

In a message dated 3/8/2000 9:00:24 AM EST, clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< On the other hand, I would have   liked to see him stick his hand in the
 vehicle with the four Pyrs!! >>

Last spring we were coming back from a show in Charlotte, NC, when we noticed
there was a police checkpoint up the road a ways.  (Guess they didn't have
anything better to do, so this Saturday lunch time they were checking
driver's licenses and seatbelt usage.)  Anyway, we had two pyrs in the back
of the Ford Escort wagon.  I was driving, and as I came up to the checkpoint,
I had my license ready, and rolled down the window.  As the police officer
came up to the car to check the license, two large white heads came out the
window toward him!  Needless to say, we were waved through <VBG>

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC