Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Dancingpyr@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

> In a message dated 3/8/2000 9:00:24 AM EST, clhenke@juno.com writes:
>
> << On the other hand, I would have   liked to see him stick his hand in
the
>  vehicle with the four Pyrs!! >>

Anyway, we had two pyrs in the back
> of the Ford Escort wagon.  I was driving, and as I came up to the
checkpoint,
As the police officer
> came up to the car to check the license, two large white heads came out
the
> window toward him!  Needless to say, we were waved through <VBG>
>
> Robyn
> dancingpyr@aol.com

I have been sickened and outraged by this incident since it first came to my
attention. Yet I had to smile when I read this post! I had just told a
friend on the phone that I would like to see someone try this with a pyr in
the car and up this post came.
Marie McFarland and Beau