Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

Marie, I know just how you feel, it still haunts me.  Especially as I
said my little Shih-Tzu Su, rides with me often in cooler weather.  The
other thing that bothers me, is that no one helped the poor woman.

I have even thought about this with car jackers, just once I would like
to see some ones " Big dog " in the car when this happens.  Mind you, I
don't want to see any animal or child injured, but I would like to see
the face on one of these jerks when there is a
"big dog" facing them off!  I get more upset with the human race every
time I hear something like this. Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas