Re: [PyrNet-L] breeding question

--- Andy and Mary Hasper <ahasper@mmcable.com> wrote:
> Thank you for all of the advice, it is very appreciated. The lady has a big
> heart & has fallen in love with the breeed, but my concern is that maybe she
> doesn't really know what she's getting into & hopefully the advice i'm
> receiving from the list will make her really stop & think about this before
> she proceeds any further.
> Once again, thank you for all the advice & I am printing it all out & giving
> it to her as it comes in.
> Mary

I think this is the best thing that a person can do.  As frustrating as it is, most people are
just uneducated about their breed and breeding dogs.  I've heard what she has said many times; it
is always the same story.  The best you can do is give them the information and hope they make the
right decision.  As you stated, most people just don't realize what they are getting into.
Hopefully, you will be able to help your neighbor out.

Angela