[PyrNet-L] thanks

After readin all of the advice & websites I was given about breeding &
possible complications etc..I am so glad that the thought of breeding Maya
never entered my mind & that we had her fixed. I couldn't bear the thought
of loosing her because of a decision I had made. I commend those responsible
breeders out there who willing take on this job. As for the lady I told you
all about after reading the two websites that was sent & I watched her sit
here in tears as she was reading through them, she realises it's not
something to rush into & that she needs to look at more than just the end
result of cute fluff balls running around her house. She has not totally
decided against breeding Jackie but says she is going to research further
into everything before she makes a final decision on it. this has really
worried me because like many of you i'm involved in rescue/volunteer work as
well & it breaks my heart that the thought of this lady possible adding to
the further problem of unwanted pets. There is gorgeous, sweet tempered
female pyr in need of rescue right now listed on the Pets & People Human
Society (she is not with this group but the owner asked for assisstance in
finding her a home). So hopefully with the advice of all of you on the list
& a couple of breeders we've contacted by phone this lady can make a wise
decision regarding breeding Jackie.
Thank you all once again.
Mary