Re: [PyrNet-L] breeding question/showing

I guess I'm changing the subject a bit...

I was at an indoor show on Sunday so I had no one with me and got to
stand right next to the ring to watch the groups.  The doberman who won
at Westminster was right in front of me and kept turning around and
growling at the bull mastiff behind him (who growled back the first time
but stopped as soon as the handler pulled him back a little.)  The
doberman's owner did nothing to stop him, didn't even try to turn him in
the right direction so that he wasn't facing the bull mastiff.  I took a
step back from the ring!  I didn't think that kind of behaviour was
acceptable in the ring, but nobody said anything.

Stephanie