[PyrNet-L] Re: [Pyr-Net]:Coats/S&N

As I was sitting here brushing out the dogs this morning I did think
about the Coat thing.  One positive  that goes with Spay is that the
females no longer have  massive naked coat blows after heats and
pregnancies!  Mine are all in beautiful coats in 77 degree Texas warmth,
and shedding nicely ( but not naked! ).  :-)    Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka