[PyrNet-L] Another Goodbye

...He was the best dog ever...

I stroked those soft ears that I had absentmindly stroked so many times
before...I looked one last time into those expressive brown eyes and thanked
him for sharing my life, and being the best buddy a girl could ever have.

Then I kissed that big black nose one last time, and he was gone...

He Was The Best Dog......Ever

Am. Intl. Ch Tip'n Chip Magnums Pride  UD, Can CD, DD, CGC, VX

                                  "ERNIE"

                              1/2/89  to 3/13/00

My heart is broken
Holly Zech