Re: [PyrNet-L] It's unfair

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>When it comes to putting my Pyrs to sleep here in
>their own home I like to think I am the last face they see so I'll be the
>first face they recognise one day, (that's providing I'll get up there!)
Jan, if you, the pyrs, all the others who love them so much, don't get up
there, I don't want to be there either!
I resonated so much with your words. Each time, I can't help wondering how
many more times my heart can break--but I also know that I don't want to
live without the joy of pyr companionship. Each time, I think there will
never be another I'll love the way I loved Sugar....Shelley...and that's
true. But then along came Paddington, Ivy Rose, with their own special
wonder and beauty, and I wonder how I'll ever say good-bye to them and go
on, when their time comes. There's no more heart-rending thing than to
have to make that decision that it's time to help them on, and maybe
nothing more important that we do for them. So I'll go home tonight and
give both  a special hug, a longer walk, tell them a bit more
intentionally in the ways that count just how much I treasure their
presence in my life.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose