[PyrNet-L] Re: Failure of Rescue

And that's one of life's little quirks Mike, she probably thought she  was
getting a real bargain and the best is yet to come with possible health
problems on going from what you have already mentioned. Let's be thankful
that one poor little puppy has a caring home even if it's not a Pyr but
let's also feel sad for that little "bargain Pyr puppy" and his litter
mates.  It's human nature for people to think they have got a bargain. A bit
like saving up for and buying a new suit only to see the flaming thing on
sale at half price a month later!! Doesn't of course solve the problem of
"boot sale" Pyr pups' and there  will always those that "find a bargain" and
people like yourself who will wait patiently for the right oppotunity.  I
know who I would far rather trust to do the right thing.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans