[PyrNet-L] Help and or Advice

I was wondering if  you had any ideas or suggestions for our family.

My husbands position is relocating us to S. Korea.  He left 2 weeks ago and
I wont go till June with the kids. Problem is our sweet Bear. He is a 4 yo
Great Pyr I just cant part with him, yet we are being told that it is very
hard to find houses that will accept you with a dog. Let alone find a house
to rent with a yard big enough for him it just wouldn't be fair to put him
in a situation with no room! Nor would the flight be all that wonderful for
him. and I really don't want to stress him out

My question is...we want to provide Bear with a temporary home for 18 months
till we return to the states. We would provide financial help to the
temporary home..We really want Bear back with us and if all feasible if it
warrants we would ship him to Korea with us at a later date.  I don't want
to give him up permanently, Is there such a thing as temporary homes? Is it
unreasonable for me to find him a temporary home and get him back when it
warrants?  Thanks for any suggestions and help.. I am in Central Virginia
now.  Any help you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated.

regards

Kim W.