Re: [PyrNet-L] Help and or Advice

----- Original Message -----
From: Kimberly Woollard <KymmiW@hotmail.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 12:01 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Help and or Advice

> I was wondering if  you had any ideas or suggestions for our family.
>
> My question is...we want to provide Bear with a temporary home for 18
months
> till we return to the states. We would provide financial help to the
> temporary home..

It would be nice if you could find him a foster home. Do you have any family
that might be able to keep him for you? I have heard of some rescues doing
short term fostering but not for eighteen months. This is a tough call, as
you do not want to place him with just anyone. And you want to make sure he
will be well cared for and loved in your absence. I would take him as I am
in GA but I am afraid my Beau just would not have it. He is very attached to
momma and is not fond of other large breed males getting too cozy with mom.
If you want to try to find him a foster home in rescue I could cross post
about him on my rescue lists. If you could compose an appropriate post
saying who you are and what your situation is.Sorry I can't be of more help.
Marie McFarland and Beau