Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Pearl the sheep

>From: Louis Salamone <lpsalamone@snet.net> wrote:

>I think there's a movie in this sheep-as-dog story... how 'bout "Pearl" as
>a working title.  Then, at the end of the movie Pearl can go to the sheep
>trials, and....  well, I guess you all know the story anyway.

  Thanks Louis, hadn't laughed that hard in days! I needed that- I admit the
thought hadn't crossed my mind- I wonder if she could get a recurring
starring role on " One Man and His Dog" (BBC program that shows herding
trials in the British Isles)... mmmm "One Man and his Sheep-Dog"? Actually
we should probably enter her in the obedience competition as she knows how
to "sit up" and beg for her Frosted Flakes and fetch the slimy tennis ball
(she tends to butt it back with her head, do you think they would penalize
her for that?)