Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Pearl the sheep

If you can get Pearl to actually fetch - and return! -a ball (even a
slimy tennis ball) she'd probably win an obedience competition.  My
Max's idea of playing with a ball is: I throw it, he runs to it, runs in
a little circle around it, and then comes back and bites my ankle.  It's
more fun -- for him!  I think they'd give Pearl extra points for the
head butt return - it demonstrates will and tenacity.  I haven't seen
"One Man and His Dog" - I'll have to see if we can get it here.

I wonder if there's some way to incorporate the Pearl tale with the tale
of the man who specializes in chain saw house restoration... hmmm it
could go to almost any genre - comedy, horror.  Perhaps it's better not
to dwell on it.

--
Louis Salamone and Louise Schimmel
PO Box 1  **  Norfolk, CT  06058