Re: [PyrNet-L] the Witch, the Husband and the Wardrobe!!

Jan,
I have to agree with Cindy.  What a pleasure to brighten ones day with your
stories.  I hope you are keeping them all and will release a book someday.
It will probably do very well on the shelves of comedy or just plain life.
Are you sure you're not related to Erma Bombeck?

Fr. Leo and Wolf(killer) the white pyr and Bear the black cat

PS Why buy a black jacket when you have white dogs?  A better question,  Why
get a white dog when you usually have to wear black?  It would be hard to
live without him.