Re: [PyrNet-L] Happy Saint Patricks Day!!

In a message dated 03/17/2000 2:55:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<<  Anyway all the
 best for St Paddy's day and "Long may your Lum Reek" no matter where you
 are!! ( translated means "long may your chimney smoke!) >>

I am really glad that you translated that. I was trying to figure out is lum
reek was a good thing or a bad thing <G>. I wonder what color your port came
out to be. Whether ruby or tawny, the combination with green dye would seen
to go in the mud-colored direction. Oh well, just close your eyes and bottoms
up. I think I will stick with green beer or chardonnay.

    For every wound, a balm
    For every sorrow, a cheer
    For every storm, a calm
    For every thirst,  a beer
    For every home, a Pyr

Happy St Pat's to every one. (OK, I admit the last line is my own, but it
fits so well and even rhymes) :-)