Re: [PyrNet-L] Happy Saint Patricks Day!!

I tried to dye the bottle of Port green and then
> thought I might put the clogs on and do a wee jig up State Highway 2  but
> Ronda wasn't here and it's no fun on your own

Well what a funny thing Jan. I was only thinking about the "River dancing"
episode yesterday.  We looked so dashing - you in your emerald green tights
and clogs, me in my tartan tights and very short cut off dress. If only our
audience had been more appreciative. And then your feet had swollen and the
clogs were stuck.

For St Paddy's Day we took some dogs to two old people's home. Both places
were all decked out in green and playing Irish music. My mother would have
been appalled. I was wearing olive green trousers and t shirt. To her it
would not have been considered a proper green at all.

Best Wishes
Ronda & Martin Trent
Be sure to visit our websites
http://www.geocities.com/tarascon_2000/