[PyrNet-L] I am new

Hi Everyone,
      I have been in love with the Pyr Breed for several years now, reading
everything and surfing the net for all information I can get.  I have been to
see puppies as well, it was kind of a puppy mill, breeding dogs with jaw
deformities, so I did not get a pup.  I am presently on a couple of GP Rescue
lists and hoping to adopt an older rescue dog and be its "forever" home.   We
have pygmy goats, pot belly pigs and cats for it to herd.  (joke about the
cats, you would have had to see the EDS commercial in the superbowl to
appreciate that one)  Any advise or information you would be willing to share
would be appreciated.  In advance I will tell you that I have a well fenced
acre and wonderful caring vet.

Linda in SC
Nigey, Maggie, Kelly, Sarah, Hobbes, Yngwye, Annie, Spikey and the birds
 <A HREF="http://home.talkcity.com/members/3743/norjet/profile.html">Profile
on Norjet</A>
ICQ#63047454
AIM: RoyalExcellency1