Re: [PyrNet-L] I am new

Linda, sounds like a dream home for a pyr. I won't tell my two about your
well-fenced acre--they do OK in their urban well-fenced back yard as long
as we get out most days for a romp in the local arboretum, which they
consider their front yard! There's a ton of great information from folks
on this list, so just ask all the questions that occur to you. I'm
delighted you didn't support the puppy mill breeder in that
endeavor--there are plenty of adult dogs needing rescue. Hope one comes
your way soon!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose