[PyrNet-L] National Animal Interest Alliance

In light of the recent discussion and debate on rescue/breeding, I heartily
recommend that everyone take a few minutes here and there to read some of the
information presented at this web site:

<A HREF="http://www.naiaonline.org/">NAIA: Home Page</A>
http://www.naiaonline.org/getthefacts.htm

From the home page, one particular link of interest (to start with) is
entitled "Get the Facts".  There are several articles listed by category
here, including a section of articles on rescue:

<A HREF="http://www.naiaonline.org/getthefacts.htm">NAIA: Get the Facts!</A>
http://www.naiaonline.org/getthefacts.htm

There is a lot of food for thought here. Whatever contribution one chooses to
make to ensure the longterm health and welfare of animals, please take the
time to review some of this material to at least gain a broad and
well-balanced perspective of the whole issue.  Please don't settle for a
one-sided or skewed viewpoint that does not have a basis in fact.

We all need to be working together towards this common interest and concern,
not bickering and arguing amongst ourselves.  I don't see how that can be
effectively accomplished without gaining a very thorough and all-encompassing
understanding of all aspects and perspectives of this societal problem as
regards the health and welfare of animals, companion animals especially.

Thank you for your consideration,

Kelley Hoffman
kshoffman@aol.com