[PyrNet-L] Tapeworm

Wonder if someone can advise me on this? I just realised this morning that
my cats (one of them, anyways) has tapeworm...>ick< ...and I wondered, is it
possible for them to give it to the dogs as well? While one of my cats, Big
Fat Bill, likes to lick the dogs heads, the dogs do not groom him...so can
he have passed it to the dogs in any other way? I have, thank goodness,
caught the worm early on, and will medicate tonight...Let me know what you
think!

Respectfully, Lisette Anderson