Re: [PyrNet-L] ear problems

<< As well as trying to find something to apply to the ear, it might also be
 good to try and work out what is causing the infection.  In my dog Halley's
 case, feeding anything containing yeast or grains caused a yeast infection
 in her ears.  When I removed these from her diet, I no longer had problems
 with ear infections. >>
Yes, this was also mentioned by my vet.  Seems our one female would get an
ear infection whenever she had a skin infection.  Talking about it with the
vet, he mentioned that this was all related to an allergic condition.  Seems
as a pup, she was sensitive toward things in the environment, food, stress,
etc.  Not only did it show in the condition of her skin, but also in yeast
infections in her ears.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC